Being a mother, you face many daily challenges, and these challenges increase tenfold if you are a working mother. But you do not have to worry. All you need is perfect time management to do efficient and fruitful things in less time.
This article will focus on one of the biggest messy things: Your kid's clothing and how to organize and store them.
Online shopping for kid's clothing has made our job easier to select and buy clothes for our kids. But whether you are a working or non-working woman, whether your baby is dependent or independent, all face the same problem of organizing and storing their clothing in less time.
So, here are some tips and tricks to organize your Kid's Clothing in less time and money in just 10 easy steps.
Kid's Wardrobe Hacks & Tips
- First, take everything out of the closet and sort according to what stays and what goes.
- Make a section on the upper part of the closet using cardboard to store outgrown child clothes that are not useful anymore. You can also donate them to needy people.
- Pair up a matching outfit and hang them on one hanger.
- Keep seasonal clothes that your kid is actively using in the most convenient closet where it is easy to grab them.
- Keep aside the clothes that your kids will not frequently use, like designer clothes, in the unused area on the upper side.
- You can use storage boxes to your advantage. You can add a storage box to drawers or closets to separate items. They are perfect for socks, underwear, hankies, and other random accessories.
- Keeping Pyjamas and other folded items vertically by adding a divider can save you time, and you will not mess up while grabbing them.
- Make a separate section to keep the pair of shoes, sandals, and flip-flops at the end of the closet.
- Remaining part of the closet can cover your child's games, soft toys, etc.
Do not forget you can even use the closet doors to tie belts, scarves, and rubber bands using hooks.
Do not rush into anything. Take your time to arrange everything thoughtfully and according to your and your kid's convenience, and see, you are finished!
Kid's Wardrobe: Setting up your kid's closet
Organizing your kid's clothes is a big task, especially if you are holding the clothes to pass down to the younger sibling. Take time at least twice a year to audit your closets and organize your kid’s clothes.
This way, you can save the unnecessary waste of time, and your kids will also learn to keep their closets organized all the time. And since You know, you are going to look at every single piece of cloth twice a year, there is no reason to complicate the sorting, labeling, or organizing system. By keeping in contact with every cloth of your kid's, you can also save money by not spending it on an unnecessary repeating of clothes.
Also, if you are looking for quality kid's clothes online, do check Pakistan’s No. 1 Kids online shopping store brandsriver.com :)